The primary objective of the Home Maintenance Service is to provide a basic and affordable home service to anyone who is 50 years and above and who is financially and physically disadvantaged.
The services we offer include:
- Basic plumbing service
- Basic electrical service
- Basic handyman service
- Basic painting service
The services will be provided by a group of skillful mechanists/technicians.
- Clients who are 50 years old and above
- Clients who are Singaporeans or PRs
- Client has Blue CHAS card / staying in rental flats or group residential homes / household income less than $1,100 per month / on PA or other form of financial support
- Client has no/little means of income and little or no family support
For organizations to make a referral, please fill up the counselling form and email it back to us @ email@example.com.
For individuals who seek to engage our services, please approach your nearest Cluster Support, Family Service Centre, Seniors Activities Centre or any equivalent Voluntary Welfare Organizations, to ask for a referral to us.
This programme is a six-session workshop that aims to help seniors gain a better understanding of their life through active participation in expressive therapeutic activities under the guidance and supervision by professional artists and/or art therapists. Upon completion the seniors will
learn to communicate and express their inner feelings and thoughts through art.
The topics include:
- Introduction to expressive art therapy
- Getting in touch with your feelings and moods
- Creating your masterpiece
For members of the public who are interested in our programme, please refer to our calendar for more information. (Add hyperlink to calendar)
For more information, please contact SAGECC at 6354 1191 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using ukulele as a medium, participants get to learn a new skill and participate in regular performances to share the therapeutic effect that music brings.
– Ukulele classes conducted by professional trainers.
– Regular jamming sessions.
– Performances to external agencies in eldercare sector.
To receive a certification of completion, learners must complete at least 20 sessions.
To register for mailing list for future classes, please email email@example.com
For organizations or companies who are interested to sponsor a performance sponsor or looking for collaboration opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org